6 ways most organisations handle a crisis
2. Bury their heads in the sand
3. Say ‘No Comment’ to the media
4. Turn off their social media feed
5. Let staff know as little as possible to stop it leaking to the press
6. Go on Skyscanner to look for flights to Brazil
Ok, only a handful do the whole ‘fleeing to South America’ bit, but if points 1 to 5 sound pretty close to how your organisation would deal with a crisis at work, I can help…
Having spent 30 years as a reporter, producer and editor at the BBC, I’ll show you how to protect your brand while getting your key messages to the media.
I’ll even train your senior management team on how (and how not) to engage with the press.
Get in touch to talk it through.